What are the requirements for establishing a Qatari company with foreign investment capital?
The requirements are the same as setting up a Limited Liability Company in addition to:
- Partners’ curriculum vitae.
- Letter to the competent department to establish a foreign company.
- Copy of the commercial registration head office.
- Filling in the commercial registration Form.
- Establishment of a company in one of the forms stipulated by Law No. 11 of the year 2015 issuing the Companies Law.
- Approval of the partners to open a branch of the foreign company.
Letter of approval from the government agency if necessary.